[Fedora-xen] Xen Test Day next Wednesday (May 22nd 2013)

Dario Faggioli raistlin at linux.it
Mon May 20 17:24:31 UTC 2013

On lun, 2013-05-20 at 16:06 +0100, M A Young wrote:
> On Mon, 20 May 2013, W. Michael Petullo wrote:
> >
> > Will we have a Fedora RPM?
>
> I could probably build one if it would be useful. I did a bit of
> experimenting with rc1.

Well, if you ask me, that would be something truly awesome to have.

I can't be sure on how many people will participate, so I really don't
want to push Michael to hard into doing it, if he's otherwise engaged
but, again, if possible, that would be great.

If you do that, do let me know, so that I can update the announcements
and the relevant Wiki pages to have a link to it!

Thanks and Regards either way,
Dario