many thanks for the Fedora 12 Xfce Spin / feedback on live cd

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 6 14:27:51 UTC 2010

David,
    Many thanks for your feedback! Its nice to get posts like yours. I
think I speak for everyone in the Fedora Xfce Special Interest Group
when I say that we're happy to put forth our time and effort to help
make the Fedora Xfce Spin and we're collectively glad to know that
users enjoy the results! Thanks for the performance profiling also,
those are interesting metrics to keep in mind.

Random side note, I notice you said you're in Texas. Are you by any
chance going to be at Texas Linux Fest this weekend?
http://www.texaslinuxfest.org/

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com