F13 Xfce Spin RC Planning

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Apr 23 05:40:24 UTC 2010

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:51:45 -0500
Adam Miller <maxamillion at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>     It's getting to be that time again when we need to buckle down and
> knock out some QA bits with the Xfce Spin. We're now in Beta and the
> overall experience with the Xfce Spin has been good on my end even
> though I haven't had a chance to really test as much as I would like
> to so I'm going to plan a Xfce Spin test day. The following is the
> wiki page I've got drawn up for the day, please feel free to comment
> on it and we can edit accordingly.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/XFCE_Test_Day:Tentative

Oh, forgot to mention the test day. ;)

I changed tigervnc mention there to remmina.

Do we want to change 'rawhide' to 'f13' there?
I would like to see more testing on f13 than rawhide, which could be
broken in other ways since most efforts have focused on f13.

Otherwise looks good, and happy to do it whenever.

kevin