[Test-Announce] Fedora 14 Alpha TC2 Is Uploading Now!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 17:30:10 UTC 2010

Greetings Testers,

F-14 Alpha TC2 is being posted for testing:

* http://serverbeach1.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/14.TC2/

It's still synchronizing right now, but should be fully available very
soon. This one actually works! Or so I'm told.

Please read the instructions and help executing the test cases at:

Installation:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test

Desktop:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test

Remember, new for Fedora 14, we need to have the desktop validation
tests for KDE, Xfce and LXDE completed, as well as the desktop spin. If
you would like to use a live image for testing, please use the nightly
live images dated 2010-08-03 available here:

* http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/

The 2010-08-03 desktop spin is already available, and KDE, Xfce and LXDE
will be available shortly.

Feel free to discuss any issue/problem/bug encountered on IRC/Test List
and file it in bugzilla if it's a bug.

Happy testing!
--
Adam Williamson