Wrong Notification Daemon per default!

Johannes Lips johannes.lips at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 17 08:22:08 UTC 2010

Hey,
just before going to sleep an idea came to my mind. Why not not install
xfce4-notifyd per default on the live-cd and give a hint to install the
package after the install? Or give the hint to 'yum reinstall xfce4-notifyd'
after install. Would that be a workaround for the "problem"?

Greetings,

Johannes