4.6.2 updates for f13/f12

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 14 21:31:24 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 10.06.2010, 17:57 -0600 schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
> I have submitted Xfce 4.6.2 updates for f13/f12.
>
> They should show up in updates-testing hopefully tomorrow.
>
> Please test and see if there are any gotchas and provide
> karma/feedback.

Seems this update got pushed just today. Anyway, I get a bit weird
output while updating (I'm still in update progress). Yum is trying to
build deltas of the packages and outputs some 'file not found' messages
for Terminal as the attached text file shows.

I'll give karma as soon as the upgrade progress is done and I'm using
the new packages (maybe tomorrow, it's already late around here).

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D