Keyring and Gvfs-fuse on F13

Johan DStein djo33 at free.fr
Mon May 3 00:52:27 UTC 2010

Hi everyone !

I've tried the beta version of the Fedora XFCE spin from
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/ and, as the
smoothly and the list of provided software are more than correct.

I've just came across two strange things with the *.iso
from 2010-04-28 :

1 - every time I log in with GDM, I have to give back my WIFI password.
    Is there something wrong with my gnome-keyring/nm-applet ?

2 - I've used many times Gigolo to manage a sshfs mount on one of my
    distant machine. Gigolo is still here and mounting remote sshfs
    filesystems runs fine but without gvfs-fuse, I cannot use Thunar to
    browse the remote folders. Am I missing something with
    Thunar/Gigolo ? I've heard there will be a new gio-based framework
    for Thunar, can it be used now to manage sshfs mounts ?

best regards,
/Johan