Keyring and Gvfs-fuse on F13

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue May 11 00:41:50 UTC 2010

On Wed, 5 May 2010 01:36:07 +0200
Johan Dstein <djo33 at free.fr> wrote:

> Thanks for the news.
>
> And concerning the other issue with gigolo, thunar and sftp mount, I
> check again on Thunar log and it appears the gio backend is included
> only from version 1.1.0, not the version 1.0.x in the current spin.
>
> Anyway, for now, a simple 'yum install gvfs-fuse' solved my problem. I
> am just confused by the fact that the gvfs-fuse package is not bundled
> by default with the spin. (but on a 700mo .iso, we can't have every
> things)

I marked this message to look at, but then got super busy and did not
look at it until now. ;(

Yeah, we should look at adding gvfs-fuse I suppose to the spin. Sadly,
it's too late for f13, but we can add it for f14 as long as it doesn't
pull in too much or increase our size much.

Thanks for noting this, and sorry I saw it so late. ;(

kevin