Xfce4-volumed

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue May 25 15:37:14 UTC 2010

Am Dienstag, den 25.05.2010, 14:42 +0200 schrieb Johannes Lips:
> Hello,
>
> could we perhaps include this package in the next releases? I know it
> is kind of late for the recent release but I just noticed it a day
> ago.

You mean in the Xfce Spin? I have been thingking about that too, but the
basic function of setting the volume and muting it also works without
xfce4-volumed, it's just the notifications that are missing. Personally
I find these notifications annoying and uninstalled xfce4-volumed.

More opinions on this? Should we add it?

Regards,
Christoph