xfce spin size

Ron Leach ronleach at tesco.net
Sun Sep 19 19:10:00 UTC 2010

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Currently we are over sized on the Xfce spin for f14:
 >
> <snip suggestion of removing Java>
 >
> Any objections? Or other items people see for us to remove?

The f13 system we run has a very pleasant set of screensavers which
cycle through randomly.  Actually, it (and they) are very, very good -
I enjoy seeing them when I return to a desk.

Thinking I am unlikely to have (knowingly) installed them as extras,
they may have been on the original f13 spin; if so (and I am not
certain of that), is there a similarly rich set of screen savers etc
on the f14 spin?  Could the set be reduced, to help?

Ron (pretty anxious to retain FF & Java on the spin).