request: xfce4-datetime-plugin

Todd And Margo Chester toddandmargo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 01:08:29 UTC 2011

On 07/23/2011 03:35 AM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 22.07.2011, 18:04 -0700 schrieb Todd And Margo Chester:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I really, really need my calendar plugin.  Would you consider adding it
>> to the el6 xfce repo?
>>
>> http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-datetime-plugin
>>
> For EL6 we only provide plugins with an active upstream and a certain
> amount of stability. The datetime plugin seems unmaintained, the last
> release was 2 years ago and we had to patch it for Xfce 4.8. On the
> other hand it works reliably, so we could consider it.
>
> Orion, any thoughts on this?
>
> Regards,
> Christoph
Hi Christoph,

    Did you guys go for this one?  If so, do you have a time frame
on it?  I use this plugin several times a day on my CentOS 5.6
servers and really would like to use it on my new SL6 office
server/workstation.  (I realize you guys are volunteers -- sorry
for being such a mooch.)

Many thanks,
-T