hi, how to stop unwanted gdm program such as sound controller?

shiyao ma i at introo.me
Thu Aug 4 01:22:18 UTC 2011

I have find another example.
In Fedora Xfce4 spin, click Applications Menu ->Preferences->Bluetooth->All
Settings->
As you can see, the All Settings conflicts with xfce4's settings. E.g, if I
set a background in the "All Settings", the background pic will appear when
you log in or log out the system(during other time, the background will be
the background pic set in xfce4 settings)