Gigolo <--> thunar (F16+)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:30:03 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, den 21.12.2011, 15:37 +0100 schrieb Heiko Adams:
> Am 21.12.2011 10:45, schrieb Frank Murphy:
> > Is it possible to get greater integration
> > between thunar gigolo.
> >
> > Is is possible to get Thunar to show nfs mounts when network is clicked
> > or to show gigolo bookmarks.
> >
> > Or which upstream would be the best direction to ask?
> >
> IMHO you should file bugs on both upstream bugtrackers referencing each
> other because both have to do some work to make this possible.

I think neither Thunar nor gigolo is the right address. First of all
this only affects Thunar, gigolo already does it's job and opens the
preferred file manager when something is mounted.

But Thunar on the other hand only gets this information from gvfs, so
this needs to be at bugzilla.gnome.org. I'm not really sure about this,
but I assume that nautlus behaves the same, right?

Regards,
Christoph