Gigolo <--> thunar (F16+)

Enrico Tröger enrico at xfce.org
Thu Dec 22 09:18:10 UTC 2011

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 09:45:05 +0000, Frank wrote:

>Is it possible to get greater integration
>between thunar gigolo.

In the early days, Gigolo was meant as a temporary solution to manage
GVfs in Xfce to some extend until Thunar has been ported to GVfs.

Now that Thunar has been ported already quite some time ago, I'm not
sure how to proceed. I don't know Jannis' plans regarding bookmarks and
stuff in Thunar.

I'd suggest to move this discussion either in the Xfce bugtracker, most
probably Thunar component.
Or better, to the Xfce devel mailing list.

Regards,
Enrico