Gigolo

Enrico Tröger enrico at xfce.org
Sun Feb 27 12:16:28 UTC 2011

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:11:18 -0800, suvayu wrote:

Hi Suvayu,

>On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Christoph Wickert
><christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I'd like to keep it in: Although you can mount devices with Thunar,
>> Gigolo is more convenient. It allows you to store bookmarks and
>> automount devices. Without the bookmarks you hardly know what to
>> enter in Thunar's address bar.
>>

>I was about to ask that, where can I find documentation about these
>new features? This is a very useful feature for me.

Are you referring to Gigolo or Thunar?
In case you ask about documentation about Gigolo, there is not that
much documentation but everything available can be found on its website:
http://www.uvena.de/gigolo/index.html

For Thunar, http://www.xfce.org/about/tour might be a good start.

Regards,
Enrico