Default wallpaper for the f15 Xfce spin?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 6 21:39:00 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, den 06.01.2011, 18:03 +0000 schrieb Adam Williamson:
> On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 17:21 +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, den 05.01.2011, 13:40 -0700 schrieb Kevin Fenzi:

> > It's not yet set in stone but it is *very* likely that this is the final
> > decision.

> > > I'd be fine with that. I don't want to use the Gnome one... and I
> > > personally don't have any skill with making them. ;)
> > >
> > > So, if design folks were willing to make a wallpaper, I'd be happy
> > > using it.
> >
> > The leader of the design team wants to go with the GNOME wallpaper, so I
> > don't think they are going to make one unless we explicitly ask them.
> > Therefor I have filed a ticket at
> > https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/173
>
> AIUI the GNOME wallpaper will be used for the 'desktop' live spin

You mean only for the spin but not for a GNOME install form the DVD??

> but there'll be a Fedora wallpaper as per usual for everything else?

Please ask the design team. Their leader has said that she is not
willing to produce one, they don't have a concept for "Lovelock" or any
wallpaper submissions. All there is are the supplemental wallpapers, but
these are not Fedora branded but simple images.

Regards,
Christoph