No more parole-mozplugin

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:42:39 UTC 2011

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 00:14:56 +0200
Christoph Wickert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just updated parole to 0.2.0.6 in rawhide. This update fixes some
> crashes but it also removes mozilla plugin, which was buggy anyway.
>
> We need to think about what we do for the F16 Xfce spin. Ideas?
GXine has, though not very reliable albeit better than parole's,
mozplugin, however gxine itself is poorly maintained upstream (and in
Fedora I also don't have as much time as I'd like to have for it,
co-maintainers welcome), personally I use totem's mozplugin but I'm not
sure how deep its deps are, but at least it works.

Cheers,
Martin