Terminal desktop file name

Miro Hrončok miro at hroncok.cz
Thu Jun 23 22:54:37 UTC 2011

Hi,
I have been watching this quite a while and I think I found an usable
but arduous solution. A mechanism is needed to be developed,
recognizing whenever there are 2 or more menuitems with the same
Generic name (Terminal) and in that case use DE name (Xfce Terminal).

Miro Hrončok

Jabber: miro at hroncok.cz
Telefon: +420777974800