xdg-open not working for directories&In-Reply-To=%3CBANLkTimFzrXU1rPHN%3DYgfkUD%2BVNvcQ3GwA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Raphael Groner raphgro at web.de
Tue Jun 28 22:45:15 UTC 2011

In-Reply-To=%3CBANLkTimFzrXU1rPHN%3DYgfkUD%2BVNvcQ3GwA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Hi,

It works for me with Thunar. Maybe you broke your configuration.

[raphael at lokalhorst /]$ xdg-mime query default application/x-director
[raphael at lokalhorst /]$ cd
[raphael at lokalhorst ~]$ xdg-open .
method return sender=:1.10 -> dest=:1.126 reply_serial=2
[raphael at lokalhorst ~]$ cat /etc/fedora-release
Fedora release 14 (Laughlin)
[raphael at lokalhorst ~]$ rpm -q Thunar
Thunar-1.0.2-3.fc14.x86_64