Thank you for the invite

Todd And Margo Chester toddandmargo at gmail.com
Tue May 31 00:34:16 UTC 2011

> Hi Todd,
>
> as Greg already pointed out this has nothing to do with Xfce itself,
> however it is somehow specific to Fedora's Xfce spin. For questions like
> this we have a dedicated mailing list at
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce
>
> Please join us! The list is really low traffic and you can reach both
> Fedora's Xfce maintainers as well as other Xfce users there.

> We have removed system-config-network in favor of NetworkManager's
> nm-connection-editor. The only reason the -tui version is in the Xfce
> spin is that it's a dependency of the installer.
>
> Hope this helps. See you soon on our Fedora Xfce mailing list.
>
> Regards,
> Christoph

Hi Greg and Christoph,

   The nm-connection-editor seems like a sweet tool.  Although
it crashes when you try to edit an adapter, so back to
system-config-network.  Rats!   (If I get some free time,
I will post the symptom over on the Fedora forum.)

   Thank you both for inviting me to the fedora specific list!

  -T