Default theme

Raphael Groner raphgro at web.de
Fri Nov 11 09:12:07 UTC 2011

Is that right? IMHO Fedora has more than one default theme! Well, and how much time is needed for two more clicks? Good troll. :D

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/xfce-lightweight-speedy-fullyfledged-linux-desktop/ says:
"For this tour I’ll be using the popular Ubuntu spin known as Xubuntu (pronounced Zu-buntu), although it is available on most popular distributions such as Fedora. Xubuntu, however, has a pleasant default theme while Fedora’s XFCE spin doesn’t. That, of course, is all customizable once it has been installed, but I did not have the time to do all of the tweaking that I would normally have liked to do."