[Suggestion] Deluge in Xfce spin

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:04:07 UTC 2011

Am Sonntag, den 02.10.2011, 17:46 +0200 schrieb Raphael Groner:
> Hello Xfce fans,
>
> I would like to suggest Deluge (Bittorrent client) as a default package
> for the Xfce spin, replacing transmission. It is due to Deluge have
> much more features. Features is one of the four basic principles of
> Fedora.

Yeah, but being fast and lightweight are features of Xfce. On a default
install a full install of deluge will add 17 MB disk space. If you don't
install deluge-web it's still 12 MB. Transmission only takes 4.6 MB.

Given the limited space left in the Xfce spin, I am -1 to your
suggestion.

Regards,
Christoph