deleting files from removable media = move to local trash

Lucas macachuto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:34:20 UTC 2011

Dear All.

I would like to move deleted files on my removable media to my local trash instead of to ".Trash" on
media.
I can be wrong, but probably long time ago I did something for this purpose in xfce. I forgot
completely.

Can some one point me, please, what I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
I use Fedora 16 xfce from beta release - everything is fine.
Except:
I removed "tumbler" - it prevents media from unmount.
If I stated "PreferredMode" in xorg.conf.d xfce overrides it by "display" settings and changes
resolution.