[Suggestion] Deluge in Xfce spin

Raphael Groner raphgro at web.de
Thu Oct 6 14:52:09 UTC 2011

[Sorry, the web interface of web.de isn't processing line feeds
correctly, as it seems. So, here another try of my answer.]

Christoph,

> If you don't install deluge-web it's still 12 MB. Transmission only
> takes 4.6 MB.

I agree with you that deluge-web isn?t needed for a "desktop" live
image. But as stated already, Deluge provides more features than
Transmission, and a better GUI that I personally prefer. :)

> Given the limited space left in the Xfce spin, I am -1 to your
> suggestion.

I will investigate to see if the package could be split in smaller
parts again and contact the maintainer if I can find some ideas.

Regards,
Raphael