[Urgent] F16 updates in need of testers

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 22 20:38:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

there are a few open bugs that I'd like to see fixed in the Fedora 16
Xfce spin, so the updates we have out there need to be tested ASAP:

Packages in question:
      * https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xfwm4-4.8.1-4.fc16
        bugfix, fixes behavior of gtk3/vte3 apps like gnome-terminal or
        roxterm on horizontal and vertical maximize.
      * https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2011-14586
        ristretto: New version with a lot of improvements and a changed
        UI. We need this in stable now as the update policy forbids such
        a change during the lifetime of a stable release.
      * https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/garcon-0.1.9-1.fc16
        fixes menu items that lack menu icons and localizations.
      * https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/tumbler-0.1.22-4.fc16
        Fixes two crashes and makes the new GStreamer video thumbnail
        plugin work.

The latest push to stable will happen on Monday October 24th, so please
give the packages enough karma by that date.

Regards,
Christoph