system-config-language in the Xfce spin?

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:52:30 UTC 2011

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 12:27:23 -0500
Russell Golden wrote:

> > As GDM does not offer a language selection, there is no easy way to
> > change the locales.
>
> Since when? O.o
>

> > should/could we add system-config-language to the Xfce spin?

IMHO: Short term good solution, long term we should phase out GDM. How
are the options now? I'm quite happily using LXDM, but it does not work
very well on multiple displays... But at least it offers (working)
language selection. What about the others, has there been any
development since we last had this discussion?

Cheers,
Martin