notes-plugin?

Todd And Margo Chester toddandmargo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 03:08:41 UTC 2011

On 09/24/2011 05:31 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:01:44 -0600
> Kevin Fenzi<kevin at scrye.com>  wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 12:48:00 -0700
>> Todd And Margo Chester<toddandmargo at gmail.com>  wrote:

>>> Tried gnote and it really did not resonate.  I asked Dag for
>>> an RPM of xpad, which seems to get the best marks in
>>> all the reviews, but I have not heard back from him yet,
>>> which is a good sign.
>>>
>>> Is there a chance of adding an RPM for xfce4-notes-plugin
>>> to the repo?
>> For EPEL6?
>>
>> Christoph owns it, but if he's ok with it, I could branch it for epel
>> and build it.
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xfce4-notes-plugin-1.7.7-1.el6
>
> Please test and provide karma.
>
> kevin

Hi Kevin,

I have been using xfce4-notes-plugin-1.7.6-3.fc15.x86_64.rpm.  Installed
without incident.  Seems to do everything it is suppose to as well.

The only thing I have found was that the Xfce 4.4.2 version had a option
to auto open on start up.  The Xfce 4.8 version does not seem to had
such an animal.

I will post the above on the link you sent me.

-T