xfce 4.10 repo for f17 and now f16

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Apr 25 02:14:15 UTC 2012

I've built Xfce 4.10 for Fedora-16 now as well. I have no idea how well
it works, I managed to install it on a test machine and confirm it
started up. ;)

As far as I know all the plugin dep issues should be fixed in the
current f16/f17 repos. If you see any, please let me know (with full
yum output please).

With any luck 4.10 final will be out this coming weekend. I will try
and update rawhide, then f17, then f16, but I am going to be heading
out of town early next week, so might not get to f17/f16 done until the
following weekend.

Happy Xfceing.

kevin