Lightdm tip.

Sergio Cipolla secipolla at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:10:06 UTC 2012

What I mean by having nothing to do with it is that it has nothing to do
with any issues we might be having with lightdm.
Also my first post was a heads up about a lightdm feature because I believe
most people on this list that are using it are new to it just like me.

BTW, I'm not a programmer, but as an end user I have only good impressions
about systemd and although I'm a Fedora user now, I used Debian quite a
bit, used systemd there too (in its very incipient implementation) and I
believe Debian would benefit by switching to it on the future, like several
important distributions (that don't think they're the only one in the
world) did.