Docs beats writer(s) for f18?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Aug 31 16:50:39 UTC 2012

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:12:58 -0400
Jayson Rowe <jayson.rowe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Since nobody else has stepped up, I might be willing to give this a
> try. Is it really involved? Can you point me to the one for the
> current release so I can see what I'm getting into?

We didn't have anything in the Fedora 17 one. :(

See the page history:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Documentation_Desktop_Beat&oldid=280219

Basically the docs folks gather up all this info and convert it into
the release notes at docs.fedoraproject.org.

The Fedora 16 one had a bit on Xfce 4.8:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Documentation_Desktop_Beat&oldid=233503#Xfce

So, basically it should be a "whats new and cool in 4.10" for Fedora
18. Things people upgrading would like to know or new users might be
interested in before choosing Xfce.

kevin