Is there a full DVD?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:36:19 UTC 2012

Am Sonntag, den 15.01.2012, 21:46 +0000 schrieb Beartooth:
> On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 15:59:14 -0500, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>
> > http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora
>
> 	OK, my bad. I meant specifically the full xfce spin. I'm one of
> the refugees from Gnome 3. Sorry about that.

What is a full Xfce Spin? Spins are installable live-media with a
predefined package selection. So you either take the spin or you take
the DVD and select the appliations you want. Unfortunately the current
spins don't allow this as the installer just copies an image of the
media to the harddrive.

Regards,
Christoph