How can we improve the spin?

Sergio secipolla at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:58:46 UTC 2012

On 07/02/2012 01:38 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> In the meantime, we IHMO should just look how the icon is named in GNOME
> and patch the affected Xfce components. Together with the Fedora icon
> theme we then have at least the default theme complete.

xfce4-session already installs
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/xfsm-suspend.png (for the logout
dialogue).
Maybe use it?

I wrote on the forum back when I first proved 4.10:
"The 'Action Buttons' panel plugin doesn't show any icon for the
'Suspend' action. This using the GNOME icon theme. It seems the plugin
wants a 'system-suspend' icon but maybe it should just use
'xfsm-suspend' that xfce-session installs (also an icon theme that HAS
system-suspend, Faenza, also has it with the name xfsm-suspend)."