Pragha updates for Xfce 4.10

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Jul 8 20:24:07 UTC 2012

On Sat, 07 Jul 2012 13:15:22 +0200
Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at gmail.com> wrote:

> Am Freitag, den 06.07.2012, 20:54 +0200 schrieb Heiko Adams:
>
> > So what's the best way to prevent this problem in the future?
>
> If I had permissions to the repo, I could push updates, too. Currently
> only Kevin can. I hope it is possible to just change the permissions,
> otherwise we need to move the repo to something like
> repos.fedorapeople.org/groups/xfce-sig/xfce-4.10

Done. I added you facls to all the directories/files under xfce-4.10 on
fedorapeople. ;)

A short note about how I have been building things:

I've been using mockchain.py
( http://skvidal.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/mockchain-py/ )

I have a directory of f17 src.rpms and f16 src.rpms, and a list of all
packages that I tell mockchain to build. Then I have been rsyncing up
the results directories, so they have all the build logs, etc.

It makes it reasonably easy to update something, just add a newer
src.rpm and re-run the mockchain, it doesn't build anything it's
already built.

kevin