MediterraneanNight theme.

Sergio secipolla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:33:41 UTC 2012

On 07/13/2012 02:20 PM, Jayson Rowe wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Sergio <secipolla at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I updated the link to the improved MediterraneanNight theme and added two
>> xfce-notify themes.
>>
>> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/64670113/themes.tar.bz2
>
> Hi Sergio,
> That's a pretty nice looking theme. I checked it out a while back when
> you mentioned it. I like the fact that the panels are 'dark', but not
> 'too dark'. It looks nice w/ the Faenza (Dark) icon theme. I also came
> across a xfwm theme [1] as well that you may have seen.
>
> Have you thought of packaging this up? Do you have contact with the developer?
>
> Just a thought.
>
> [1]: http://xfce-look.org/content/show.php/MediterraneanNight-xfwm?content=150830

He sent me it after I told him that selections weren't showing up (so
one couldn't work with the keyboard). So he fixed this and sent the
theme and said it was like almost 90% complete.

I messaged him from within gnome-look.org (all *-look.org sites share
the same account).

The theme is very complete so he must have worked a lot on it and maybe
just needed a break.
Then if he never updates it we may contact him.

The difference I notice in this version to the one at gnome-look.org are
the selections showing up and it's less shiny.
Of course there may have other things as well but that's what I noticed
most.