Using Greybird as default theme ?

Alexandre Singh darthwound at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 01:55:46 UTC 2012

Hi everyone :)

Fedora is a super distro, Xfce a super desktop environment, and the Xfce
Spin is great.
But really not attractive. And I think that it's quite bad, as a lot of
users will think that Xfce is obsolete and crappy because of this old theme.

What about using Greybird (Gtk+Xfwm) and Elementary-icons or Faenza-icons ?
They are promoted by the Xfce project itself, and they are in our lovely
official Fedora repositories.

For example, a screenshot of my actual desktop (but AwOkEn is used on
the dock) : http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1342315963.png

And if I can help, don't hesitate to ask (I've created an Openbox Fedora
Remix so I know a bit).
I would really enjoy contributing to the Xfce spin.

Please forgive me if my english is bad.

Alexandre "DarthWound" Singh

--
darthwound.org