Using Greybird as default theme ?

Alexandre Singh darthwound at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 18:54:38 UTC 2012

nomnex wrote :
> it's looking good. I don't like the icons on the bottom bar, but I like
> the rest. There is no greybird for F-15, when I install the greybird
> theme (.tar) it does not look the same. Where did you get the wallpaper.

The bottom bar icons are Awoken, it's just for me, not included in the
suggestion.
Greybird theme for F-17 here, gtk2/gtk3/xfwm4/notifyd included.

And the wallpaper is the new Debian default wallpaper, "Joy", but
modified by me with a Fedora logo.
I simply asked to the creator if it was ok, and as this wallpaper is
under GPL, it is ok :)
If you want it, just ask me.

--
Alexandre "DarthWound" Singh