Using Greybird as default theme ?

Alexandre Singh darthwound at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 20:13:31 UTC 2012

I read it a few days ago. My questions were already been discussed, indeed.
But I thought that pointing this topic with a new discussion was a quite
good idea.

All what I try to say is, maybe a better looking Xfce spin would be more
appealing.
As I said previously, in my own case I really don't care.
But a lot of users are looking after an alternative to Gnome3 (Gnome2
refugees for example) and I think that Xfce is the most valuable here.
But a lot of users will be afraid when they'll see how old and
"unfinished" is the default theme.

Kind regards :)

---

--