usb stick problems

SilvioTO silviotosilvio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:02:40 UTC 2012

Il 19/06/2012 13:27, Sergio ha scritto:
> It needs to finalize the transfer before unmounting so the file won't
> corrupt.
When finalizing, a clear message show up in the notification area, and
have a led activity on usb stick; at the end of procedure, I be able to
umount without issue.
With the large files the popup message is different: with no led
activity on the stick the message say that is impossible to umount
because the drive is busy.

> Since the stick is a removable drive, when you delete it, it creates a
> backup on the drive itself. If you want to really delete it, use
> Shift+Del

I always use shift + del, but, despite no presence of files that I have
deleted (Ctrl + H don't show any file).