xfce4-kbdleds-plugin and xfce4-embed-plugin

Johannes Lips johannes.lips at googlemail.com
Thu May 3 21:59:13 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I made some small efforts to package those little plugins and just
wanted to share them, so that we don't duplicate efforts.
They are not really finished and need a bit of polish before ready for a
review but I wanted to share them with you.
kbdleds:
http://hannes.fedorapeople.org/xfce4-kbdleds-plugin.spec
http://hannes.fedorapeople.org/xfce4-embed-plugin-1.0.0-0.1.fc17.src.rpm

embed:
http://hannes.fedorapeople.org/xfce4-embed-plugin.spec
http://hannes.fedorapeople.org/xfce4-kbdleds-plugin-0.0.6-1.fc16.src.rpm

I hope we could use those specs as a starting point to package them up
and get them in the distro.

I really like the kbdleds plugin and I think it's really useful, if you
don't have LEDs on your keyboard to show the status.

Hope this helps,

Johannes