No Restart/Shutdown (ConsoleKit=yes; display manager=no).

Sergio Cipolla secipolla at gmail.com
Fri May 25 17:58:20 UTC 2012

Hi, I've installed a minimal F17 system (building it up gradually)
with Xfce 4.10. I have both ConsoleKit and ConsoleKit-x11 installed
but 'Restart' and 'Shutdown' are grayed out.
I'm starting xfce with startx. It has

#!/bin/sh
exec ck-launch-session startxfce4

(but I think 'ck-launch-session' isn't even needed as
/etc/xdg/xfce4/xinit checks for that)
I have only xfconf, xfce4-session, xfwm4 and xfce4-panel (plus
dependencies libxfce4ui and libxfce4util and two extras: xfce4-notifyd
and the clipman plugin). I haven't installed xfdesktop nor
xfce4-settings.

If anyone has any idea what may be the issue, please tell. I may ask
at the Xfce forum too, though.

Tks.