oversize on f18 again. ;)

Sergio secipolla at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 21:28:26 UTC 2012

> next mayor released will be using a yum based dbus daemon, there will make
> it much simpler to use for 3. party application to performing packaging
> action and is designed with simplicity in mind and not over engineered as
> PackageKit, there is trying to support every package engine there exists.
>
> Tim

I've added a couple of suggestions on github that I had noticed here.

On a side-note, I'm using the test package for 3.0.10 and I noticed that
its 'working window' is a bit more verbose than in 3.0.9 with some
messages like

Unknown metadata type (group_gz) ..
Unknown metadata type (pkgtags) ..
Unknown metadata type (other_db) ..