oversize on f18 again. ;)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Nov 13 22:56:09 UTC 2012

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 20:42:37 -0200
Sergio <secipolla at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/13/2012 03:09 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>

> > I know there's no updates indicator in Xfce.
> >

> If there's one for Mate (and other conveniences) it can be installed
> with https://github.com/linuxmint/xfce4-xfapplet-plugin
> Might be worth packaging.↑

It was, we dropped it when gnome2 was dropped, I suppose we could bring
it back if mate folks package up the applets again.

Are you sure update indicators work in mate? My understanding is that
PackageKit no longer has any systray support, it uses gnome3
notifications only, so I would expect it to not work in mate either.

kevin