saving space on the Xfce Spin

Raphael Groner raphgro at web.de
Sun Oct 28 12:15:12 UTC 2012

I think, we can't get completely rid of webkit.

Further, there's Fancy HTML Viewer:
"This [claws-mail] plugin renders HTML mail using the WebKit 1.8.1
library."

So IMHO better remove all XULRunner related stuff. :p

To be honest, I don't know anybody that still prefers Firefox over
Chromium. Though, Chromium would be too much overkill for a live cd
that's called Xfce. That's only as a side note, I wouldn't bring in
Chromium in this saving space discussion. Midori is good for most of
the common web pages, I know about a few pages where it sucks, but no
matter in our case.

-R.