Midori 0.4.7 for Fedora 17?

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:00:35 UTC 2012

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 13:43:16 -0600
Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> I can look and see if there are any changes that would make updating
> f17 not possible. ;)
It does not build on my F17 machine, because valac is actually
valac-0.16 in current vala rpm. BuildRequire: vala-compat fixes build,
but just like Johannes' git version, private and app mode does not work.

$ midori -a "http://ivysilani.cz/"
**
ERROR:/home/mso/rpmbuild/BUILD/midori-0.4.7/katze/midori-paths.vala:117:midori_paths_get_user_data_dir:
assertion failed: (_tmp0_ != NULL) Aborted (core dumped)

Other than that it would be nice to get it in, the new delayed-load
extension is awesome.

Martin