Korora Xfce 20 beta

Jim Dean jdean55 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 00:21:11 UTC 2013

On 1 December 2013 09:14, David <dgboles at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/30/2013 5:00 PM, Beartooth wrote:
> > On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 09:01:14 +1100, Jim Dean wrote:
> >
> >> Some here may be interested that Fedora remix Korora has released beta
> >> version of 20 and added an Xfce spin.
> >>
> >> https://kororaproject.org/korora-20-peach-beta-released/
> >
> >       I tried several times, using different routes, on Opera, Dillo
> > and QupZilla (all under F18), and never did get to a page that would
> > actually download the beta nor anything with xfce.
> >
> >       It's quite possible that I was missing something that should have
> > been obvious, or at least obvious to an Alpha Plus Technoid; but you
> > might want to double-check.
> >

> The last word in the first sentence "download' links to a new page there
> you select 32 or 64 bit. At the bottom of that page are 'active icons'
> to select your preferred DE. You will be redirected to Sourceforge.
>
> And I agree. It is a little puzzling.  :-)
>
> --
>
>   David

Here's a direst link to the download page -
https://kororaproject.org/download/. Select the version and an Xfce icon
will appear in the lower selection box. Select the arch then click on the
icon.

If you prefer here is the sourceforge page -
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kororaproject/files/20/

--
Jim Dean