Epiphany dying on launch

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Mon Dec 9 18:05:44 UTC 2013

On Mon, 09 Dec 2013 09:40:12 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Dec 2013 19:41:36 +0000 (UTC)
> Beartooth <beartooth at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> > Try running it from a terminal? Is there any error output?
	[....]
>> 	None of that tells me anything; I hope it does you.
>
> Not really. The command I was looking for output from was 'midori'

	That just gave me a process number, and my prompt back.

[btth at Hbsk3 ~]$ midori &
[2] 28302
[btth at Hbsk3 ~]$

	I already had midori open, which is probably what that "[2]" is
about; at any rate, it opened a new instance rather than a new tab on the
running one. (If there's a choice, I'd prefer the opposite.)

	I *think* midori's now the default, rather than Dillo.

Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.