F18: GNOME-Keyring is not unlocked after login

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Wed Jan 9 09:52:44 UTC 2013

On 01/08/2013 02:16 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> I thought the same, that's why I looked it up in man(5) pam.conf:
>
> "If the type value from the list above is prepended with a - character
> the PAM library will not log to the system log if it is not possible to
> load the module because it is missing in the system. This can be useful
> especially for modules which are not always installed on the system and
> are not required for correct authentication and authorization of the
> login session."
>
> So this makes perfectly sense here.
Whoops. Should have looked up for myself....

Nevertheless, for ssh-sessions, I still need to unlock a key manually,
either by providing the corresponding password after typing ssh (some
location) or by adding that specific identity via ssh-add
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>
               <mrunge at fedoraproject.org>