Power manager issues (double wake up, etc.)

Raphael Groner raphgro at web.de
Wed Jul 3 17:57:19 UTC 2013

Hi Miro,
hi Kevin,

I can at least confirm a doubled suspending or standby when I close the
lid while the system's writing to swap / disk before switching off.

Maybe systemd interferes vs. the desktop power manager (using XFPM
here). Difficult to reproduce and not relevant to me for daily usage.

Maybe my information helps to reproduce or it is another bug. Not sure.

Regards,
Raphael