What will be the Fedora 19 XFCE version?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Jun 14 18:11:50 UTC 2013

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 19:52:26 +0200
Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know what version will we have in the upcoming Fedora
> 19 XFCE spin?

4.10.x

>  I interested in this because 4.12 gives multi monitor
> support and the drop-down terminal too...

There is no 4.12 yet. ;)

Depending on what you mean here we are already carrying patches to add
monitor position to the display applet. xfce4-terminal we are shipping
does support drop down just fine. ;)

> However, if we keep the 4.10
> - then I would like to request an tiny application addon called arandr
> (its in the repo, packaged). With this everyone can set multi monitor
> support.

Can you look at a f19 live and see if the support you are looking for
is already backported?

kevin