spins size changes

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Sun May 12 04:51:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

I think we don't need two internet browsers inside. Even webkit based
Midori is fine, and after directly install, everybody can install firefox
if it's needeed. So please, remove Firefox. That makes a huge place as
xulrunner is also will go. We can fill up with the empty space with other
apps. Like pulsecaster, turpial, and such.

Thanks,

Zoltan

2013/5/12 Todd And Margo Chester <toddandmargo at gmail.com>

> On 05/10/2013 08:24 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>
>> Greetings.
>>
>> We are coming up on Beta and thats when we start wanting to make sure
>> we hit our size target (700MB cd).
>>

> Hi Guys,
>
> I know I don't get a vote, but would you please consider leaving
> (or adding) gparted in/to the spin?  I use the live CD to work on
> hard drives a lot at customer sites.
>
> Many thanks,
> -T

PGP:  06853DF7